Il processo di certificazione
Who can ask for the Certification?
The request for certification according to the ICEA Standard for ECO BIO Tourism can be sent by any touristic operator without any limit or discrimination. For Farm Holidays, the request can be made by any farmer that has already get the certification for agriculture activities at the sense of the Reg. 834/2007 regarding organic farming and that has already get the regional authorization for farm holidays activities.
How to make application?
      The certification request has o be considered accepted in the act of the stipulation of the Contract for Certification. In the act of making application for the certification the touristic organization has to provide the following documents:
-       The listing of charges signed for acceptance (the listing of charges is sent on demand)
-       Information paper (download)


Le Strutture Censite

Tutte le strutture

Mini Search

All structures
Advanced search
Search in structures
Search in site